The project “International Students Welcome” aims to support international students at our partner universities in Heidelberg and Mannheim on their way into the German labour market.
We enable regional employers to make early contact with international students. The following services are available to you for this purpose:
- Brief presentation of your company within the framework of our application trainings for international students
- Brief presentation of your company during a career breakfast we organize with international students
These services give you the opportunity to connect with international students at an early stage in their careers and make them aware of career opportunities in your company.
Why it is worth approaching international students at an early stage?
- have an international degree and/or are pursuing a german degree
- are familiar with the german language and culture
- are allowed to take up employment immediately after graduation
International students are usually granted a residence permit valid for up to 18 months for job seeking in Germany. As an employer, you can save a lot of time in recruiting because the graduates already live in the region.
You can find the dates for our ISW seminars here.
The next career breakfast will take place as part of the IT-Job Fair at Heidelberg University in spring 2023.
The service is offered to you free of charge and is coordinated for you by the Welcome Center Rhine-Neckar. Do not hesitate to contact Tugba Aydemir (Heidelberg Location Manager).